We catered for Katherine and Michael in Tipis at Torver.
Timings for the day:
2.00pm Buses collecting guest from Church
2:30 Drink reception
4.00pm Guests Seated
5.00pm Wedding Breakfast
6.00pm Bar Opens
6:30/7:00pm Cut the Cake
7:30pm Night Guests Arrive
7:45pm First Dance
Guests arrived back to the Tipis ready for welcome drinks and canapes! The welcome drinks were Bloody Mary’s, Prosecco and Ulverston Brewery Beer.
Katherine and Michael wanted an interactive feel to the whole day starting with welcome drinks! They had a bloody mary station! We made a basic bloody mary and guests could go and personalise their bloody marys at the station! It went down amazingly!!
If guests didn’t want bloody mary there was also Prosecco, Beer and Soft Drinks. Once everyone had their first drink it was time to go round with canapes!
– Mini Ploughman’s
– Sun Blush Tomato, Spinach & Goats Cheese Tarts
After an hour and a half in glorious sunshine it was time for guests to take their seats ready for speeches.
Following speeches it was time for the wedding breakfast! Katherine and Michael chose street food for their meal so it was lots of different sharing foods in the middle of the table for guests to help themselves.
Katherine and Michael’s Meal:
– Pulled Pork and Apple Sliders
– Tovey Goats Cheese Lollipops with Hawkshead Chilli Jam
– Cumberland Sausage with Onion Marmalade
– Chicken Kebabs Marinated in Garlic & Olive Oil
– Mini Higginson’s Pork Pies & Black Pudding Scotch Eggs
– Newspaper Cones of Fish & Chips
– Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Beef & Horseradish
– Morecambe Bay Potted Shrimps
~ Thyme Roast Potatoes
~ Herby Green Cous Cous
~ Summer Vegetable Slaw
~ Mixed Summer Salad
Damson Crème Brulee with Home-made Shortbread
Following the meal it was time for our team to clear up and leave Katherine and Michael to enjoy the rest of their day! We loved helping to create your perfect day!