Kate and Rob started their day with a ceremony in the stunning Loweswater Church followed by their wedding reception at New House Farm.
When Kate and Rob arrived back from church they were greeted with welcome drinks and shortly followed by canapes. While enjoying drinks on the lawn, canapes were served!
The Canapés were as follows:
- Honeyed Sausages with a Mustard Mayonnaise Dip
- Peking Duck in Pancakes
- Asparagus, Minted Pea and Feta Tartlets
- Pesto & Mozzarella Arancini with a Sun Blush Tomato Dip
- Newspaper Cones of Mini Fish and Chips
After Welcome Drinks and Canapes it was time for speeches! After some very funny and heartfelt speeches it was time for the Wedding Breakfast! As there were alot of Canapes per person it was time to go straight for the main course!
Baskets of Home-made Breads & Focaccia with Balsamic & Olive Oil.
Roast Topside of Beef (carved at the table by one of your guests – we will supply them with a chef’s hat and apron)
- Roasted New Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic
- Char Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Ottolenghi Herby Green Cous Cous with Pistachios
- Rocket and Parmesan with Balsamic Glaze
Make Your Own Eton Mess
Giant Meringues, Fresh Strawberries & Raspberries, Whipped Cream & Raspberry Coulis
Once the meal was finished it was time for us to leave and the New House Farm team to look after everyone while they party into the early hours!