The day couldn’t of started any better with bright blue skies, glorious sunshine and not a cloud in the sky!
2.00pm – Ceremony
2.30pm – Drinks Reception & Canapes
5.00pm – Wedding Breakfast
After a loving and heartfelt ceremony it was time for Welcome Drinks which was Pimms and Prosecco and Canapes!
– Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Horseradish
– Peking Duck Pancakes with Hoisin Sauce
– Pesto & Mozzarella Arancini with Sun Blush Tomato Dip
After canapes and drinks in the sunshine it was time to sit down and enjoy the wedding breakfast!
Greg and Kate didn’t want a traditional sit down plated meal so they decided on Street Food – Our favourite style of food!!
– Turkish Lamb Flatbread with Pomegranate, Chilli, Feta & Pine Nuts
– Harissa Prawn Kebabs
– Satay Chicken Skewers with a Peanut Dip
– Thai Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
– Sticky Cumberland Chipolatas with Mustard Mayo Dip
– Spicy Beef Kebabs
– Chicken Pad Thai
– Pulled Pork & Apple Sliders
> Sweet Potato Fries
> Mac & Cheese
> Herby Green Cous Cous
> Spicy Moroccan Carrot Salad
Dishes of Flavoured Profiteroles:
> Salted Caramel
(Served Sharing Style)
With Jugs of Rich Chocolate Sauce
This menu was one of our favourites as its the food we love and the sharing style of eating is so good for guests to interact and help themselves!
Once the food was finished it was our time to leave and let Kate and Greg enjoy the rest of their evening!
Tipis: Special Event Tipis