Cheryl and Ian, we had the most amazing day helping you create your dream wedding!
1.00pm Ceremony at Silverholme
1.30pm Drinks Reception & Canapes
3.00pm Wedding Breakfast
9.00pm Evening Food
The day started with a ceremony in the coach house at Silverholme followed by Bellinis and Canapes in the house overlooking Lake Windermere. Once everyone had a drink it was time for canapes to start!
- Pesto & Mozzarella Arancini with a Sun Blush Tomato Dip
- Smoked Salmon Blinis with Crème Fraiche
- Smoked Chicken, Apple & Tarragon Crostini
After welcome drinks, canapes and photos it was time to sit down ready for the wedding breakfast!
Street Food Style Dishes Served in the Middle of Each Table For Guests to Share;
- Chicken, Ham & Leek Pie
- Sticky Chipolata Sausages with Mustard Mayo
- Cumbrian Pulled Pork Sliders with Apple Sauce
- Slow Roast Lamb Croquettes
- Fish Goujons with Tartare Sauce
- Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Beef & Horseradish
- Mac & Cheese
- Thyme Roast Potatoes
- Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Whole Summer Berry Pavlovas – to share
It is such a great idea having street food as it gets guests interacting and it creates such an incredible atmosphere!
Once the main meal has finished and before the evening food it was time for our team to go around ensuring the marquee was kept immaculate and to ensure everything was left as we found it!
After a little while it was time for evening food!
- Tomato, Buffalo Mozzarella & Basil
- Spinach, Caramelised Onion & Goats Cheese
- Cajun Chicken, Red Pepper & Red Onion
After pizza was served and finished it was time for our team to clear down!
We loved being a part of Cheryl and Ians big day and from everyone here at KRC we wish you all the best for the future!