Carole and Paul had their special day at Cartmel Old Grammar, and we catered for 26 adults and 3 children.
From 3:30pm – 5:30pm the guests enjoyed drinks and had canapes
- Sole Goujons
- Chicken Satay Skewers
- Wild Mushroom Arancini
- Honey & Mustard Sausages
- Crostini Buffalo Mozzarella & Sun Blush Tomatoes with Basil Pesto
The guests then sat down at around 5:45pm for the wedding breakfast to be served at 6pm. The lovely couple chose to have Turkish Sharing Platters which included
- Hummus, Tzatziki, Marinated Olives, Spicy Meatballs, Spinach & Feta Parcels & Spiced Falafel
- Selection of Breads, Pitta & Flatbreads
- Harrisa Chicken Kebabs
- Barbecued Leg of Lamb in Rosemary & Garlic
- Marinated Courgette & Halloumi Kebabs with Mint & Lemon
- Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic
- Turkish CousCous
- Istanbul Salad with Feta, Olives, Tomatoes & Coriander
- Char Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Salad with a Basil Dressing
For Dessert we served
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Tart, Lemon Curd, Pistachios, Italian Meringue with Lemon Sorbet
In the evening, cheese & biscuits & cake were available for the guests before the end of the evening.
Congratulations, Carole & Paul
It was such an amazing day and thank you for choosing us to cater for your wedding!