A non-refundable or transferable deposit and written confirmation (e-mail is fine) is required as confirmation of your booking. The balance needs to clear our account twenty one days days prior to the event. By payment of a deposit you are accepting our terms and conditions.
In the event of a cancellation any costs incurred by us will be charged to the client. In the case of marquees the full balance is payable if cancelled within 90 days of the hire period.
Wedding or marquee co-ordination and pre-payments are not refundable if the wedding or event is cancelled.
If a wedding or event is cancelled within four months of the wedding date, the full cost will be due. This is based on the original number of guests and the latest quotation. Any wedding that has postponed due to COVID-19 is subject to full payment if cancellation is at any point between the original wedding date and the new wedding date.
Our prices are based on a minimum of sixty guests. For functions less than sixty guests we reserve the right to alter our prices.
Quotes are based on the timings given. If timings alter this may affect our prices
Prices may be increased if the numbers originally quoted for drop by more than 10%.
Wedding quotations are based on a mid-afternoon ceremony, an hour and a half drinks reception, half an hour for speeches, with staff leaving after the meal. This is approximately 8 hours. For earlier ceremonies which require an increase in staffing hours there will be a surcharge.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate insurance cover for marquees and hired equipment.
For weddings and large functions we require 28 days notice for final numbers. We require confirmation of any vegetarian or special dietary requirements at this point.
Karen Rhodes Catering accepts no responsibility for any injuries resulting from the non-disclosure of allergies/dietary requirements by the client.
The Company reserve the right to cancel, alter or delay any booking/event without refund where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any circumstances which would subject the Company or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger.
All breakages and loss of equipment are charged at cost.
Any client’s wine in storage for chilling or whilst being transported is not covered under our insurance.
The provision of a licensed pay bar does not permit serving clients own drinks once the bar has opened and any opened bottles will be removed and stored for collection after the wedding/event.
All our menus are subject to the seasonal availability of certain items.
Due to current Food & Hygiene regulations and insurance liability restrictions we are unable to leave any food items following a function or serve any food items that are not prepared or supplied by us apart from a sponge or fruit wedding cake.
We do not stay on to run a bar when clients are providing their own evening food
We offer tastings mid-week during our off peak season (January/February/March). This is an opportunity to try your chosen menu i.e. one starter, one main and one dessert. We cannot offer a range of foods for tastings. The tasting menu needs to be confirmed two weeks prior to the date of tasting. As the dishes for the tasting are recreated for two people, certain ingredients may need to be substituted in order to recreate a dish made for large numbers ie carve your own, large pies etc
Any email offers are subject to certain conditions. Please check with us if you qualify.
All our prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Newsletter, Facebook & Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to registered users of Facebook and Instagram and receivers of Karen Rhodes Catering Limited’s newsletter, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from Monday 21st September 2020 to Monday 5th October 2020.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Karen Rhodes Catering Limited
- To enter, entrants must sign up with their name, address and e-mail address on the sign up page published on the Karen Rhodes Catering Limited website between 10:00am on Saturday 12th September 2020 to 12:00pm on Saturday 19th September 2020.
- Any number of comments may be submitted via Instagram or Facebook.
- Entrants using multiple e-mail addresses will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
- Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
- Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Karen Rhodes Catering Limited (in its absolute discretion).
- There will be 10 winners. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winners will receive a Dine In with Karen Rhodes Events food package for 4 people. Menu to be decided by Karen Rhodes Catering Limited.
- Karen Rhodes Catering Limited will announce the winner via an e-mail at 12pm on Saturday 19th December 2020 following the competition closing. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries by a member of the Karen Rhodes Catering Limited team. The winner will be notified via an e-mail.
- The winners must provide their name, address and email address and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified. We reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Karen Rhodes Catering Limited’s satisfaction within 48 hours of being contacted by Karen Rhodes Catering Limited and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 48 hours of being notified by Karen Rhodes Catering Limited, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and we reserve the right to select another winner from the remaining entries.
- By entering, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Karen Rhodes Catering Limited and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Karen Rhodes Catering Limited, not Facebook.
- The winners consent to Karen Rhodes Catering Limited announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this, please do not enter the competition.
- The information entrants provide will be used by Karen Rhodes Catering Limited for the purpose of conducting this competition. Karen Rhodes Catering Limited may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- Karen Rhodes Catering Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
- Employees of Karen Rhodes Catering Limited and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.