Pork 3 Ways – Pork Fillet, Belly Pork and Slow Cooked Pork Bon Bon
A delicious trio of pork served with Fondant Potato, Stir-fried Cabbage & Bacon, Glazed Baby Carrots and a Cider Gravy
Chicken Stock (Celery)
Cider Gravy (Sulphites)
Panko Crumbs (Gluten)
Double Cream (Milk)
How To Cook
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees
• Place the pork fillet (remove the pork belly, bon bons and carrots for now) and the dauphinois potatoes in the oven at 180 degrees.
• After 5 minutes, add the pork belly and bon bon to the oven.
• Finally, after 10 minutes, add the carrots.
• Heat up the gravy in a pan for 3 -5 minutes or until hot.
• Microwave cabbage for 30 seconds until warmed through.
7.00pm pre heat oven
7.10pm place dauphinois & pork fillet in the oven
7.15pm add pork belly & bon bon to the oven
7.25pm add the carrots and warm up cabbage & gravy
7.30pm plate up
Keep refrigerated and use within 3 days