Leg of Lakeland Lamb
This is designed as a sharing style roast for 6 @ £12.00 per person. Leg of lakeland lamb to carve at the table, sharing style dauphinois potatoes, crushed minted peas, autumn vegetables and plenty of gravy.
Double Cream (Milk)
Chicken Stock (Celery)
White Truffle Oil
How To Cook
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and oven roast Leg of Lamb for 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Oven roast dauphinois potatoes for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Oven roast vegetables for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Microwave minted peas for 1 minute, then stir to avoid the edges catching, then place in microwave for another minute
- Warm up the gravy in a pan on a medium heat until heated through.
- Remove lamb from the oven after cooking time and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- To serve dish up minted peas, dauphinois, autumn vegetables and put gravy into a jug
- Carve the leg of lamb into thin slices and place on a board or plate
Keep refrigerated and use within 3 days