ENTER OUR COMPETITION
To give you a taste of what’s to come, we are giving away 10 free dine in packages
Sign up below & enter our competition;
DINE IN WITH KAREN RHODES EVENTS
Do you love to entertain but are you fed up of all the pre dinner prep? or since lockdown have you embraced dinners at home but don’t want to have to keep thinking of new dishes?
Dine in with Karen Rhodes Events is launching soon and may be just what you need.
- High quality ingredients, locally sourced from the best suppliers in the Lake District
- Delivered freshly prepared including clear cooking instructions for those of you with a passion for cooking and entertaining without the supermarket trips and endless hours of preparation
- Restaurant quality meals in your own home without having to leave the front door
- Multiple options including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free
- National delivery available
WHAT WILL BE ON THE MENU?
We LOVE food and we want our dine in experience to reflect that. We’re going to be including a range of different flavours, cuisines and dishes on our menus so you’re never bored. There will always be at least 1 gluten free, 1 vegetarian, 1 dairy free and 1 vegan option for each course. Here’s some examples of dishes to come;
- Twice Baked Cheese Soufflé, Champagne Cream Sauce
- Slow Roasted Duck Croquettes, Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
- Turkish Meze – Hummus, Tzatziki, Olives, Spinach and Feta Parcels & Falafel, Selection of Pitta & Flatbread
- Loin of Lakeland Lamb with a Rich Lamb Gravy, Dauphinois Potatoes, Minted Pea Puree, Glazed Carrots, Grilled Asparagus, Pea Shoots
- Harissa Roasted Aubergine Strudel with Pistachios, Sun Blush Tomatoes, Olives & Coriander, Herby Green Cous Cous, Greek Salad with Feta, Olives & Tomatoes
- Herb Crusted Fillet of Cod with Lemon & Rosemary, Sweet Potato Mash, Char Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables & Salsa Verde
- Chocolate Truffle Cointreau Torte, Orange Mascarpone, Home-made Biscotti
- Poached Peach & Raspberry Eton Mess & Home-made Shortbread
CAN I CHOOSE MY OWN MENU?
Do you have a special occasion coming up and you want to create your own bespoke menu? Whether it’s a wedding anniversary and you want to relive your wedding breakfast? Or a family dinner where there’s an all round favourite dish? That’s not a problem at all. It will require a little more planning to ensure we have sufficient preparation time and I’ll send over bespoke costs based on the dishes you choose.