If the thought of planning a wedding at home or in a venue fills you with horror there are various things we can do to help with out breaking the bank. We offer three different options that we find work exceptionally well.
Quite honestly in a lot of cases we can save you more than it costs as we negotiate the best possible prices from the suppliers and pass this saving onto you. Wedding suppliers will inevitably give us a better deal because we are using them on a regular basis rather than a one off and even when using new suppliers we have a much better idea of what you actually need rather than what the companies are trying to sell you.
Quite often couples think about a marquee in the garden and ended up talking themselves out of it because it just seems like too much hassle.
We are very happy to offer our wedding co-ordination packages to everyone, even if you are doing your own catering or have alternative caterers in.
We charge £750.00 for our marquee package which includes;
- Organising site visits and getting quotations and floor plans for the type of marquee you want. This can include traditional marquees, frame tents, tipis and Sperry tents.
- Meeting and negotiating with the contractors and making sure all quotes are ‘like for like’
- Meeting contractors on site to start the build to make sure everything goes where agreed
- Signing it off once we are happy with it, making sure exactly the right amount of furniture is there
- Arranging loos and co-ordinating their arrival with the tent installation
- Organising a generator if required and liaising with the band and other contractors to make sure their electric requirements are met
- Making sure that everything is taken down when agreed and the site is left as it should be
- All invoices come direct to you with no mark up.
General Wedding Co-ordination
We charge £50.oo per hour for any additional wedding co-ordination. This can be a one off consultation or on-going throughout the early planning stages until the big day itself.