Rebecca and Justin had the most incredible day at the stunning Silverholme!
The day started with the ceremony in the coach house at Silverholme followed by drinks and canapes on the lawn!
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Beef & Horseradish
- Basil & Mozzarella Arancini with Sun Blush Tomato Dip
- Pear, Prosciutto & Rocket Rolls
- Mini Leek & Cheese Tartlets
After Drinks and Canapes on the lawn overlooking the whole of lake windermere it was time for Rebecca and Justin to sit down and enjoy their wedding breakfast!
- Hummus, Tzatziki, Marinated Olives & Baba Ganoush
- Selection of Breads & Flatbread/Gluten Free Bread/butter
- Leg of Lakeland Lamb Marinated in Fresh Mint, Olive Oil etc – Carved onto Boards
- Harissa Marinated Chicken Kebabs
- Roasted Aubergine with Pomegranate, Feta Cheese, Pistachios & Olives
- Spanakopita – Spinach & Feta Filo Tart – Whole in the Middle of the Table
- Roasted Aubergine with Pomegranate, Feta Cheese, & Olives – No Harissa/Pistachios – (Low Protein Diet)
- Roasted New Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic
- Ottolenghi Green Cous Cous with Chilli & Pistachios
- Heritage Tomato & Pomegranate Salad
- Lightly Dressed Leafy Green Salad
- Dishes of Tzatziki
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake with honeycomb
Served with Jugs of Cream
Coffee & Home-made Fudge
Once the food was finished it was time for Speeches! Rebecca and Justin used Bars2U for their drinks service and bar so once food was finished it was time for our team to leave and let everyone enjoy their night and party into the early hours!! We really hope Rebecca and Justin had the best day as we loved being a part of their big day!